Conlea is always looking for good speakers and presenters. There are several opportunities to speak at the conference like presenting your case study, participating in a discussion panel or preparing a workshop.
We are in a process of building an agenda for OPER8IT conference. If you are interested in submitting a proposal to speak, fill out the form below.
How to become OPER8IT speaker?
Conlea events are an excellent way to share your ideas with the IT professionals’ community and showcase your work. Submit your topic and tell us who you are.
Based on the presentation briefs and interviews the program committee selects the speakers.
We agree on the final topic and presentation format and put your name on the agenda.
We are looking for:
- Real-life stories of business success or failures.
- Case studies of accelerating Enterprise IT and generating genuine business value.
- Large scale Agile, Lean and/or DevOps transformations.
- Inspiring examples of innovation culture in Enterprise IT.
- Presentations focused on experience and genuine insights.
We rather avoid
- Any kind of product or service marketing and sales pitches.
- Theoretical presentations about frameworks or methodologies
- Well-known case studies, that were presented at other conferences.